Name our koala and win!
Tuesday 20 December 2011
The Wildlife Habitat and Capta group is running a competition to name their new Koala Mascot.
Originally named Kenni, the group quickly realised there are quite a few other Kenni Koalas kicking around, prompting them to throw it open to the public and giving you and your family the chance to become Rangers for a day at the ever-popular Wildlife Habitat.
The prize, valued at $299, includes a day with Wildlife Habitat's wildlife team learning about the animals and what goes on behind the scenes, animal photos, Breakfast with the Birds and Lunch with the Lorikeets.
To enter the competition email your suggestions to email@example.com or send them via post to Wildlife Habitat, PO box 1077, Port Douglas QLD 4877.
Entries close on 30 December 2011.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entries must be received by email or post before 4pm, Friday 30 December 2011.
- Entries must contain the entrants full name, address and a contact telephone number.
- Winner will be notified by email or telephone by Friday 6 January 2012.
- Winner will be announced at the Wildlife Habitat on Saturday 7 January 2012.
- Prize includes the Wildlife Habitat Ranger for a Day program for a family including Breakfast with the Birds, Lunch with the Lorikeets, Animal photos and a day accompanied by a member of the Wildlife team.
- A family is two adults and two children aged between 4-14 inclusive.
- Prize is not transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Entrants agree to their photos being used for marketing and promotional purposes by the Wildlife Habitat including media and printed material.
Have you checked out the region's best photo competition?